Monday, February 11, 2013

perfection

My life is amazing.

I am happy.

I am becoming more and more who I want to be.

Never in my life did I think my life would be this complete, but somehow, someway, in the last three and (almost) a half years, my partner and my daughter have taught me to love myself by loving me unconditionally. 

I am not ashamed anymore. If someone judges me or disapproves of me I can usually shake it off with a "fuck them, I'm happy".

Recovery is so possible, guys.

I see people I used to know and they are just people. I don't stay up at night wishing I was anyone but myself, or wishing I was no one at all. Instead, I stay up and laugh or dance or cuddle and it is fantastic. 


Here's to happiness for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sound your barbaric yawp over the rooftops of my blog: