Tuesday, November 22, 2011

one month

It's been one month and three days since Willow was born. I think we're slowly getting the hang of it. We're forgetting the diaper bag at home less, and when we do forget it, we remember that we forgot it sooner.

Tomorrow her and I are taking our fist road trip, down to Payson to spend Thanksgiving with my parents, uncle and grandfather. I'm not sure how that will work, since my parents are riding with me most of the way (stopping for feedings will be interesting) but it's an adventure, nonetheless.

Lately, I find myself apologizing a lot more than usual. I'm trying to find a job that will be worth it and will allow one of us to be home with Willow at all times and it's taking a little bit of time to do that. We hoped doing surveys online would be sufficient, but I don't have that much time to do them, with the whole running around changing diapers and having a baby attached to me at all times. I'm still going to keep doing that because, hey, money and free awesome shit, but I'm looking for a part time job that will bring in money for, well, something other than just utilities. . . Food would be nice.

Oh, enough of that. Willow's doing great. She's smiling more, staying awake longer and just overall being adorable. She's usually such a easy-going baby. Once in a while she'll be a fussbutt but usually she just smiles and coos and sleeps and eats.

That's about it.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sound your barbaric yawp over the rooftops of my blog: