Saturday, May 16, 2009

more things i love

Curtis said something about The Sound of Music today while we were talking on the phone ("I am 16, going on 17. . ") so I decided to watch it, and while I was watching it (it was the part where they're singing about their favorite things) I realized that I really, really liked it when I slid into my bed and my sheets were cold, but my legs were warm. Weird huh? Especially since I totally hadn't known that cold sheets was one of my favorite things.
Here's a list, I'll try to think of more things that I haven't mentioned before:
  • cold sheets.
  • shaving my legs.
  • bracelets.
  • thumb rings/toe rings.
  • dresses.
  • flip flops.
  • digging my toes into the grass.
  • nail polish.
  • clicky pens.
  • white out.
  • etymological dictionaries.
  • city lights.
  • doodles/doodling.
  • phones with full keypads.
  • post-its.
  • quotes.
  • libraries.
  • pizza.
  • finger paints.
  • huge headphones that drown out all noise.
  • bulletin boards.
  • blank pages of paper.
  • bikinis.
  • thick carpet.
  • hardwood floors (bonus if you can slide on them).
  • staplers.
  • invitations.
  • the number 88.
  • hearts & stars.
  • the Goo Goo Dolls.
  • tape.
  • nail clippers.
  • lamp shades.
  • backpacks.
  • college campuses.
  • coffee shops.
  • silk pajamas.
  • dvd's.
  • ipod wheels.
  • skirts that float in the air when you twirl.
  • amusement parks.
  • the Boss.
  • being able to hear someone breathe.
  • eyelashes
  • hats.
  • skinny jeans.
  • you.
What kind of stuff do you love? Gimme a list. =]

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sound your barbaric yawp over the rooftops of my blog: