Monday, July 13, 2009

spacetaker

Things I love:

Things I love lists.
Jon Foreman.
Postsecret.
Bottle caps.
Staplers.
Etymological dictionaries.
Mini New Testaments.
Spinny chairs.
Bottled water.
Mt. Rainer cherries.
Perez Hilton.
Calculators.
Glitter Veins.
Quotes:
Subcategory:
"I think I figured it out, we're meant to be together, like the shore and the sea."
Toes.
Carpets.
Hard-wood floors.
Cherry wood.
Vintage clothing.
Desk lamps.
Storage bins.
The way garages smell.
Rain.
Castles.
Europe.
The world "manhole".
Stars.
Woodpeckers.
Cameras.
Tape.
Pencils.
Unicorns.
Texting.
On/off switches.
Book holders.
The smell of old books.
Cassette tapes.
Bricks.
Tires.
Acoustic.
Noah Gundersen.
Subcategory:
Jesus, Jesus.
"Jesus, Jesus, if you’re up there won’t you hear me
‘Cause I’ve been wondering if you’re listening for quite a while
And Jesus, Jesus, it’s such a pretty place we live in
And I know we fuc*ed it up, please be kind
Don’t let us go out like the dinosaurs
Or blown to bits in a third world war
There are a hundred different things I’d still like to do
I’d like to climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower
Look up from the ground at a meteor shower
And maybe even raise a family."
textsfromlastnight.com
Trampolines.
Eyes.
Comments.
Hands.
Peeing.
White-out.
Dyslexia.

X]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sound your barbaric yawp over the rooftops of my blog: