Sunday, June 7, 2009

bad (pt. 2)

Maybe, like you did me, you will mold her; shape her into the girl of your dreams.
Maybe you'll tell her to get contacts, to change her eye color, or to get highlights, and wear cuter clothes. Maybe you'll shove your hand in the back pocket of her jeans, too, because a girl's a girl, no matter which one. They all have the potential to be yours- all they need is a little trimming; a little fixing up, and they'll work fine.

We all have boobs and a butt and pretty hair. We can all have deep eyes if they catch the sun right, and weight can fluctuate depending on how high you let our self-esteem go.

You were an angel, and a terror.

Sex, drugs, music, and pretty girl at your side, right?

Well, lemme tell you this, honey, my favorite color is green, because it's the color of life, and life is something sorely missed many times.

My favorite TV show is Gilmore Girls, and I wish I was as innocent as Rory in her early days, before she became a woman.

If I don't feel fat on a certain day, I feel ugly. It's very rare that I feel half-way pretty, and that is in part to you.

I always wear colorful underwear, usually rainbow or polka dotted, because it makes me happy to know something no one else knows. On occasion, I'll show my underwear off.

I once held my breath for over two minutes on a dare.

The New Yorker fascinates me, and I do things most people consider boring on a regular basis.

Did you know any of those things? I bet you've tried to guess my bra size, but never even wondered about what my favorite color is.

Good riddance.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sound your barbaric yawp over the rooftops of my blog: